Date title added to DDA
Ability to see when a title was added to a DDA or list in LibCentral. The current 'Date added' column in LibCentral referring to when the title was added to the platform is confusing and not of real use. That Date Added field would be better to show when the title was added to the list or DDA.
Nathaniel Pockras commented
We expand our DDA pool manually with Title Match. Periodically weed our pool of items that haven't gotten any spending in X amount of time (normally 18 or 24 months) since they were added. Right now the only way I can ascertain when I added something is if I save the add list for years at a time (it would be nice to trash these lists) or to have cataloguing spend time running a report on MARC 005 data for all the potential weeds. It would be nicer if I could just ascertain from LibCentral when a title was added.
Lynne Shackleton commented
This would help us streamline the process of adding un-triggered content to Primo. Currently we have to email details of the titles added to our DDA profile to the cataloguing team and they create a link to EBC. It's cumbersome and reliant on staff remembering to send the email. The date added to DDA profile also potentially helps with the removal of old un-triggered content that was previously added.
HEATHER SIEMON commented
"Date Title Added" should be in addition to "Date Added" which I find useful.