Skip to content

ETD Admin

Welcome to the ETD Admin Forum. You are invited to help us improve ETD Admin by posting, commenting and voting on ideas.

All we require is your name and a professional (work) email address then you are ready to submit, review and vote. Our ETD Admin Forum is open for all ETD Admin users.

Tips:

• For customer support or to report a bug, please visit support.proquest.com
  • An idea can be deleted if you’ve submitted it and no one has voted or commented on it.

We will read every post, although we may not be able to respond to every idea or comment submitted. This information will provide our development team with valuable input on priorities for ETD Admin improvements.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Allow admins to opt in or out of receiving emails when students submit revisions

As an admin, I would like to be able to opt in or opt out opt out of receiving email notices when any students submit revisions

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. un-group tags from admin reports

Another issue with reports is that the Tags are all merged into one field, and we need separate fields for each tag.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Rich Text Editor

It would be nice for the email composer/text editor in the Register Decisions section to be updated to be a rich text editor that would allow for at least bold, underline, list-items (bulleted/numbered), and the insertion of hyperlinks and images.

Basic formatting tools would be great!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  david.jenkins responded

The Rich Text Editor enhancement was included in the March Release of ETD Admin

4. Send confirmation email to student when revision is submitted

Confirmation emails are being sent to students who submit their manuscript for the first time. However, they are not currently sent any confirmation when they submit revisions. This is one of the most frequent questions I get regarding ProQuest ETD Admin. Students expect to get an email when they submit revisions because they got one the first time and may panic when they do not. If this can be added, it would relieve a lot of stress and confusion on their part and unnecessary work on our part. I know my predecessor requested it and I have also requested it…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Customization of revision emails

(1) The ability to make multiple boilerplates for revision requests. My revision requests are always related to 1 of 4 things, so every time I have to request revisions I paste in relevant info. Having a handful of customizable options (including being able to have different subject lines for each), so I could choose the relevant note from a list instead, would be very handy;

(2) Automatic insertion of record info in the boilerplate subject lines. To avoid getting a ton of emails with identical subject lines, I edit the subject by hand. Automatically piping the author's surname (or, ideally,…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here