As an ETD administrator, I would like to be able to save reports with a set of selections that I choose so that I can run this report again without having to re-create it. I would also like to be able to edit the report and save these updates, or save a modified report with a different name.
*ETD administrators - please add your comments and suggestions for this type of report management so we can ensure to capture what best meets your needs. We welcome your feedback. *0 votes
ETD Administrator currently has a 1:1 relationship between submissions and authors. I have a need to associate multiple (2 or more) authors with a single dissertation.0 votes
Add support for a citation networking tool that would aid me in my discovery and authoring process.
- use filters to identify relevant citations
- visualize citation network to show where my works are cited, what works are relevant to my studies
- be able to export network information for standalone use
It would be helpful to have a feature that provides a bit more information than an abstract, so that I can determine if a dissertation or thesis is of interest to me without needing to read the entire publication.
Would contain things like
- chapter summaries
- thumbnails of tables or figures
- key components/details of the publication0 votes
- Don't see your idea?